Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Nothing deep or pretentious today

I could go and ponder the deep questions but this is kinda boring and I don't want to bore myself with questions that obviously cannot be answered by anyone least of all me. I was in Cagayan de Oro City last year and now I am back in this wonderful city and a lot of things have changed, most of all my picture of myself and what I should be. I am now planting things, bananas mostly but I could plant sweet corn if I get the go ahead for that project.

Cagayan de Oro City remains as always, a beguiling aspect of my life. Why this is so is completely beyond me. I have been washed up here and no one sees me as nothing more than an unwashed washed up derelict. I swim the tides of an ever glowing universe which has not given me any indication that it wants me dead. There must be something more that I need to do. Does that matter at all? I cannot see how it could be important but the universe decides and not me.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

W Las Vegas
Verizon Wireless