Sunday, April 20, 2008

Making money

Many people desire to make money online and I am no exception. I feel though a little jaded and don't really take anything about making money without a grain of salt. It's just that the many ways they say could make you money really takes too much effort and I find it tedious to be clicking on sites that keep on rotating like a merry-go-round, never ending and so endlessly boring. Still, the nternet is in my blood and I keep looking for one that will engage my attention and make me feel good and productive with my time on the net.

Mylot is one way of making money while having fun posting on things you care about.

f-stop, fab, fable, fabric, fabrication, fabulous, facade, face-card, face-lift, face, facet, facetious, facial, facile, facility, facing, fact, faction, factoid, factor, factorial, factoring, factory, factual, faculty, fad, fade, faded, fag, fail, failure, fain, faint, fair, fairbanks, fairfield, fairness, fairway, fairy, fairyland, faith-healing, faith, faithful, fake, fuhrer

Anyway, here's Cagayan de Oro City with another one: Cagayan de Oro City. My Cebu City site has made pr1, surprise, surprise. Dumaguete is still in the boondocks as far as Google goes but Dumaguete has made some headway. Jai Alexander rocks!

There is always: Ching's Way and Ching's Web along with Ching's Best and Ching's Illusion. Way to go, Ching!

Related Link: Climate

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

W Las Vegas
Verizon Wireless